Two months ago, I tried Potenza microneedling with Dr Isaac Wong from The Artisan Clinic. It was my first time trying Potenza; I discovered this treatment from Kim Kardashian’s Instagram page when she posted an IG story recently raving about Potenza for her pigmentation.
I did my research and found out that The Artisan Clinic is the first clinic in Asia to carry the Potenza machine. I was a little hesitant at first due to how new Potenza was in the Asian market, but I still gave it a shot and put my trust in Dr Isaac given his credentials - international trainer and speaker for Cynosure (the brand behind Potenza), international trainer for threadlifts and doctor for many celebrities in Singapore.
Ladies (and gentlemen), Potenza is really a god-sent device for skin rejuvenation! I’ve done many aesthetic treatments, but Potenza truly takes the cake for resolving my pores and enhancing my skin. It works not just for pores but also acne scars, acne marks, fine lines, wrinkles and neck lines. In my opinion it’s a fantastic device for anti-ageing and collagen production!
Here’s how the process went:
- I did a consultation with Dr Isaac, who very patiently explained to me what Potenza is all about and what I can expect from the process, including pain level and expected cost. He also very nicely pointed out the areas on my face that could benefit from Potenza. The friendly staff at Artisan cleansed my face thoroughly - this meant removing my makeup and getting rid of all blemishes and dirt. Shoutout to the clinic staff for their professionalism, I felt really comfortable the whole time.
- The friendly staff at Artisan cleansed my face thoroughly - this meant removing my makeup and getting rid of all blemishes and dirt. Shoutout to the clinic staff for their professionalism, I felt really comfortable the whole time.
- Pre-procedure photos were taken
- Anaesthetics was applied and let to rest for about 20 minutes
- The actual procedure, performed by Dr Isaac himself. He explained every step of the treatment process, which helped me feel at ease. I really have to commend him for his skills and knowledge. He’s the best!
- Repair essence was applied, and Dr Isaac explained the post-procedure aftercare, which involved applying cream for about 3 days.
Results & my thoughts
It’s been two months since my Potenza treatment, and while my face is a lot smoother and tender, the most obvious difference is my pores have shrunk so much they look almost invisible! My friends have even commented that my face looks like a baby’s butt - I can’t help but agree too.
Secondly, my jawline looks much sharper and the facial lines along the corners of my mouth look visibly improved too. Simply put, Potenza has both lifting/firming and rejuvenating effects. If I had to compare Potenza to other aesthetic treatments, I would say it’s a combination of Thermage and Skinboosters - except now you get the benefits of two very different treatments in one device at the same time. Most importantly - the entire procedure is almost painless thanks to the numbing cream and Dr Isaac’s careful expertise.
Do note that your skin will be a red bit and swollen with small bumps right after the procedure. It may look a little ugly, but trust me, after the downtime is over, your face will look seriously fantastic. It’s all worth it. For about 3 days, you’ll need to apply special creams provided by the clinic as part of aftercare. I started to see obvious results after a week.
I learned from Dr Isaac that Potenza has four different needle tips that each come with different effects. I went for tip 25, which has firming and rejuvenating effects and is suitable for sensitive skin. Dr Isaac will choose an appropriate needle tip for you depending on your skin condition.
Thank you Dr Isaac and the team at The Artisan Clinic once again for this experience! I highly recommend Potenza to everyone, it is definitely my favourite aesthetic treatment from now on.
The Artisan Clinic
290 Orchard Rd, #07-01 The Paragon, Singapore 238859
WhatsApp: +65 8879 7887
Call: +65 8879 7887